Weight Loss Exercise Videos For Beginners? Your ol’ buddy Santa gets so many questions about exercise. Carry out these principles consistently and you’ll get to your goal. Lets get to it.
PS- If you want to cut to the chase and buy the really good stuff, click here.
Weight Loss Exercise Videos For Beginners? Losing weight is most of all a matter of burning more calories than you eat. Nonetheless, you shouldn't ignore the need for strengthening your muscles in order to gain a beautiful and lean body. We are all unique human beings, therefore what works for one, may not work so well for another. This is why the best weight loss exercise program is the one developed especially for the person who's going to follow it through.
When developing your weight loss exercise program, you have to consider a few factors that may influence your success:
– the daily amount of time you can dedicate to your weight loss plans
– your current fitness state
– your current weight
– any medical conditions you may be suffering from
Don't forget that you should basically burn more calories than you eat, so try to restrict your food intake, otherwise you'll have to workout truly hard to compensate. If you want to make yourself an idea about this, one hour of power walking burns about 240-250 calories. If you eat 2500 calories a day, you'll have a hard time burning them off.
Here's a general 10-week weight loss exercise program you can start from when developing yours:
For the first three weeks, you're going to exercise 3 times a week, as it follows:
– 10 minutes warm-up which could be anything from a short power walk to squats, sit-ups and various bends.
– 15 minutes cardio workout. You shouldn't aim to exhaust yourself. Try to get your heart pump a bit faster, but don't overdo it. It is more important to be able to maintain a steady pace for the entire 15 minute duration of the workout rather than exhaust yourself in the first two minutes and stop.
– 5 minutes cooling down. Stretching is a powerful cooling down technique, so you may want to learn how to do it properly.
– short series of lateral pulldowns on the cable machine, front raises with dumbbells, biceps curls and triceps pulldown with rope.
As you get stronger, you want to add some core training into your exercise mix. Consider plank exercises, crunches on a stability ball and bicycle crunches. Alternate them with cardiovascular training.
Next you should take care of your lower body as well. Jogging on the treadmill is a perfect routine to try, especially that you can set up the speed and the angle to suit your fitness level. Consider adding several series of lunges with dumbbells, leg curls on machine and squats on the stability ball.
As you progress, you may increase the amount of cardio exercise per each session. Always remember to cool down after cardiovascular workouts. When you feel you got stronger, you may want to switch to a new set of dumbbells, so that you can reach fatigue by the end of each set of exercises.
If you can, it's best to use Saturdays for taking 30-45 minutes walks or for training on the stationary bike. You should see results within the first four weeks or so.
Weight Loss Exercise Videos For Beginners?